Little Lukey was around the age of ten when he was calling the most often. He would usually call every friday night because he couldn't stay up late on a school night. It appears he stopped calling when Mischke moved from the nighttime slot.
Audio Featuring this caller Edit
- clip - "This is the earliest Lukey call I have on record. I believe at this point, Lukey had only called into the show once or twice before. This call was recorded in the summer of 2003 while Mischke was broadcasting from the Shack out at Midway Field." (from Mischke Madness)
- clip - "This is a great call in that Mischke brings together both sides of the spectrum-- an innocent nine year old boy and a drunken Vietnam Vet." (from Mischke Madness)
- clip - "This particular call includes the usual crazy banter between Tommy and Luke--complete with a song or two. This is also a significant call because I believe it to be the longest call in Mischke Broadcast history." (from Mischke Madness)
- clip - "Mischke and Lukey are having their usual Friday evening conversation -- when they are suddenly interrupted by a call from the Psych Ward." (from Mischke Madness)
- clip - "Our favorite ten-year-old gives a call to the Broadcast, but tonight is a little different. Tonight, Lukey is sharing the airwaves with fellow classmates, Abby and Tori. As the call progresses, things begin to spiral out of control until it finally reaches an unfortunate point where Mischke has to jettison some callers and Little Lukey ends up in a timeout." (from Mischke Madness)